TR4NC3BOY - Broken Guitar TR4NC3BOY - Broken Guitar

It has a great happy hardcore vibe throughout it. I like the transition after 1.30, and it general it seems to be a fusion of classical, renaissance style with the 'in your face' dance music. However, I think the first 38 seconds or so, esp. the intro, is a bit weak - compared to the rest of the track it just doesn't feel as confident?? Anyway, I enjoyed it. Feel free to give my track 'Twitchy Finger' some feedback as well, please :-) http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/743308

TR4NC3BOY responds:

thx man i gave you some feedback as well :)

Lockyn - Bastion(Remixed by UltraMX) Lockyn - Bastion(Remixed by UltraMX)

I'd have easily had this at 4 or 5 out of five stars if it wasn't for the overindulgent snare/claps in the first two minutes- overshadowed an appealing song - i also felt the hi-hats were a bit out of time around the 2min mark?

Absolutely adore everything that's going on underneath - very engaging, i just got lost in it. Very beautiful synths and melodies

The Battle of Aragon The Battle of Aragon

I'm getting this mad aspect of German industrial metal legends Rammstein to it, and I love that. :-)

https://youtu.be/EOnSh3QlpbQ - particularly 3.25 onwards

It instils feelings of heading off an a voyage or some sort of heroic crusade. Very nice indeed